Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day Eleven

"Name a couple of your biggest pet peeves."

        When people come into my home and tell me I'm cleaning it wrong.

        Shut the fuck up.
        Get the fuck out.
        Do it yourself.
        Do not come into my house and point out the one thing I didn't do, because I didn't find it necessary, and tell me that I need to do it.  I'm not sorry the cobwebs on the light fixture aren't my top priority, nor is the dust in the far back corner on top of the book shelf, nor is what's sitting on my fiance's computer desk because that's his stuff and I don't want to get yelled at again for moving something.


        I do not clean my house to please you, I clean my house because I don't want bugs or cat hair all over the place and because I want to make my home as nice as possible for my family, but I don't use your standards of clean, I use MY standards of clean, and my house IS FUCKING CLEAN. It's not PERFECT or IMMACULATE or anything remotely close to being posh, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way I do things.
        A few other pet peeves include:

        Your grammar.  {Not you're, which is a contraction of "you are"}
        Constantly being without transportation and feeling trapped in my own home.
         I have more, I just can't think of any at the moment.  I'm sure as soon as someone does something to annoy me, I will update this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment