Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day Twenty Eight

"A date you’d love for someone to take you on."

        I'd prefer my fiance to come with me, but the odds are slim. He's not into girly, new age, hippie, spiritual stuff like I am.
        And I'm really not even that girly.
        I've always wanted to go see Phil Jordan.  He's a medium/psychic a few hours from where we live.  I have known two people who have seen him before and it turned out that he was spot on, even when they were totally skeptical prior to the reading.  I can't really go into details because it's not my story to tell. I think it would be cool, even if it turned out to be just for fun.
        I love new age shops.  I normally only shop online at 13moons because no one ever wants to go to Psychic's Thyme with me.  I'll have to add it to my bucket list, once I get a car.
        Going back to Cherry Springs when it's not so cold to see the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment