Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day Twenty Nine

{I just watched "The Fault In Our Stars" trailer, and I am blubbering like a baby over here.  Must regroup ...
If you haven't read this book... what the fuck is wrong with you?!
...
Okay, I'm ready to blog now.}

"Tell us a bit about your social life outside of social media."

        ... ... ... muAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
        ... 
        ...
        OH GAWD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
        The laughs will not stop.  I swear.  If you were in my house right now, you'd think I were insane.  Well, I am insane, but a different kind of insane. 
        I'm going to be completely honest with you here, and tell you the honest-to-the-universe-truth. 
        I. Don't. Have. One.
        I have a total of four real life friends (not including my fiance or family). Two of them live in different parts of the state.  One of them lives on the other side of the city. And the other one is a fairly new full time mom with an infant to take care of.  Since I don't work outside of the home, nor do I go club hopping every weekend because the need to be the center of attention in large groups of people is not where I get my self worth, I don't have many opportunities to make new friends.  I'm afraid I've forgotten how to make friends.  In real life, that is.  I'm always looking for new people to chat with online and follow on twitter, etc.
        The only time I really leave the house is to go grocery shopping, doctors appointments, meetings at my kids school, visiting a family member, or if we are on that side of the city, we usually stop by our friends house because we're lucky enough that one of my best friends and my fiance's best friend are married.
        A life outside of social media... what a wonder it must be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment