Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day Twenty Six

"What is something you makes you really angry?" 

        Indocile children.
        Well, at least, that's how this weekend has been. No one listens to me lately, and I normally have a very long fuse.  I never yell.  Like, ever.  But when my fuse meets it's end, I explode like nuclear bomb.
        I can be very scary, and I don't mean to be.  Of course, I feel horrible afterward because I don't like yelling at my kid, but there's only so much a mother can handle before she loses it.
        Another thing that makes me very angry is tardiness.  I am never late for anything.  When I worked, I was always 15 minutes early, at least.  So, when people tell me to be somewhere at a certain time, I am ALWAYS on time, usually a little early.  But when people say they are going to be there at a certain time and make me wait around for them for 20-30 minutes, sometimes even longer, it makes me want to beat the living shit out of a punching bag.  I know it's not that big of a deal, but it drives me fucking insane.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment