Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 46

"What are you grateful for?"

        I am grateful for my cat getting better after being sick for a few days, then getting better, and then getting sick again.  I am glad he is no longer in danger of a serious blockage and can use the litter box again, without trying to pee all over the place.
        I am grateful for my son, who is by far, the best kid ever.  He has come so far and overcome so much and I am so proud of him for being so resilient and brave and curious and loving.
        I am grateful for sunshine, which is a rarity this time of year in upstate NY.  Even though I do take a vitamin D supplement, I have found myself in a deep depression lately and I promise myself as soon as the weather is warm again and the sun is shining, I will spend an entire day outside reading and gardening and raking up all the crap that is still under the snow from last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment