Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48

"What are some book ideas/pieces you are currently working on?"



        Aubrey Nightingale seemed to be a never ending process of writing, rewriting, editing, deleting, and closing because the rewriting never ends.
        I have many other stories, a lot of them started out as NaNoWriMo's that I have yet to finish.  One of my biggest problems; I can never seem to finish anything I start.  I have these awesome ideas for stories and start them, get a few chapters in, and then ... I don't know.  Part of me gets bored and needs a break, and then another part of me just gets distracted by the internet.  Or television.  Or television on the internet.  All this instant streaming will be the death of me, I tell you.


        I'm always writing poetry, some of it is manic depressive and others are allegories.  I'd realized that most of what I write is allegory for something or another.
        I've also recently started toying with a Memoir, although I'm not entirely sure how to write non-fiction, besides in blog form.  I have found the perfect title for it, but I have to keep my lips sealed for now.  At least until I actually start writing it out.  Titles change.  So can stories.  You never know where you'll end up, even in a memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment