Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 52

"What gives you everyday inspiration?"


        Dylan, my son, gives me inspiration to wake up everyday and know it will be worth it.  He is worth everything.
        Music heals my soul, whether it be sad or happy.  Sometimes a good, long cry is exactly what I need.  Sometimes, I need to do a happy dance to make cleaning less boring, and sometimes it's good background noise to write to.
        Gratitude.  Being grateful for everything I have and remembering it could be (and has been) so much worse.
        My friends, my bubbies, my writing friends on twitter. Knowing that, even though some people can be jerks and assholes, there are good people in the world.  It just takes time to find them.  I think I am very lucky to have found a few of the good ones.
        Love.  Love is more important than anything. Love is all you need.
        My imagination/dreams.  Knowledge can take you from A to B, but imagination can take you anywhere.  I've always had a very vivid imagination.  I've always been able to play make believe.  Being a writer, it's a good thing, however, it can sometimes be a burden when you have to force yourself back into reality and deal with the hard stuff.  That is one thing I still have yet to learn how to do, properly.  Stressful situations are not my strong suit.  But I sure do love my escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment