Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 56

"Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you want any? If so, where and of what?"

        I love tattoos.  So far, I have six.  I want more.  Lots more.
        I got my first tattoo when I was 19.

{Back when I was a music major, as you can probably tell.}

     I didn't get my next tattoo until I was 24.  

        Then a year later, I got two of them a month apart from each other.  
        Then a month later, I went back and got my bracelet.  

        Then in May of 2011, Matt's friend started doing tattoos on the side, and he had given Matt a few of them, so we went to his place, and I got my book tattoo, with Florence + The Machine lyrics to "Blinding". 


        Then a year ago October, I got my tattoo for Dylan.  Matt's friend did this one too, and he did it upside down and freehand.  
I took this picture right when it was finished.  I want to put some kind of Dr Seuss-ish background behind the words or something else a bit whimsical.  I think Dylan's name came out perfect. 

        I do want more tattoos. I'd like to get lyrics from Bjork's "Crystalline" on my shoulders, "It's the sparkle you become, When you conquer anxiety" broken up between them. Just as soon as I conquer my anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment