Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 74

"September Baby"

{Picture missing}

        I like the "less limiting point of view" part.
        On a totally different note...
        Today, I took my aunt to the grocery store again.  As we were packing the groceries in the car, a woman approached us with tears in her eyes and said she meant no disrespect, but she only had 50 cents, and she wanted a sandwich.  She didn't want money, just a sandwich.  I don't carry cash, and I didn't have a sandwich, but I did have some chicken fingers from the hot foods and an extra Powerade, so I gave them to her and told her I hoped they helped.  I wish I could have given her more, but everything else I had needed to be cooked and I didn't know if she was homeless or what her situation was.  I wanted to help the woman, and if I did have cash, I would have given her some.  I know it wasn't much, but I really hope that woman turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment