"List 5 important lessons you've learned throughout your life."
1. The only person you can rely on 100% is yourself. Never, ever, ever put yourself in a situation where you are co-dependent on anyone else, even family, because you never know what the future holds, or how long they will be there for you, or if/when they decide to leave. Be as independent as possible.
2. My pride is not more important than the welfare of my child.
3. Do not let fear stop you from living your life. Failure happens, and you learn from it. So what if you fail, at least you were brave enough to try.
4. Money is a necessary thing you need to survive, no matter how much you don't want it. It sucks and I hate it.
5. Don't believe everything you hear, read, see, or even think. Research. Think outside the box. Look at it from different perspectives.
"There are no facts, only interpretations." ~ Nietzsche