Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 111

"What is something you hope you never have to do?"


        Oh, my.
        Well, one of my biggest fears is talking in front of large crowds of people -- or even small ones -- or be on camera for, well, anything.  The idea of being on camera totally scares me.  Even the videos I have made myself, before my USB ports decided to die, I was terrified of putting online.  It was a small step in trying to get over the fear, but I guess it wasn't meant to be, because my computer won't read my webcam anymore either... Guess we'll just have to wait on that one.  Filming myself isn't as scary as someone else because I can see myself when I'm doing it and I can adjust the camera and lighting the way I want it. So, yea, being on a real professional camera for TV, or whatever, is something I hope I never have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment