Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 116

"Rochester Museum and Science Center"


        Today, we took the kids to the planetarium and science center.  I was nervous about the crowd at first, but I was relieved when we got there to see it was not very busy.  We saw a show in the planetarium called Search for Another Earth, which was my favorite part.  The kids really liked that too.
        After that, we went to the museum part, and the kids had a lot of fun.  They have cool, kid friendly exhibits and play areas that are also scientific.  We were supposed to go a month ago for Dylan's birthday, but were unable to, I can't remember why, I think we were sick or something, but I love that my kid wanted to go to a museum for his birthday.  He was in his element, and he is going to make a hell of a scientist one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment