Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 117

"Write a poem about how you are feeling right now."


Okay... here goes nothing...

Gratitude
My heart flutters in my chest,
My entire body swerves,
I wish it were because of something good,
But it's only caused by nerves. 
For months my anxiety has taken over,
My life has been a living hell.
It's been to cold to go outside
I feel so trapped inside this shell 
It has been five months
And it still hasn't happened
I was so close...
But every time it was abandoned 
Just when I thought
It was time to give up
That no matter what I did,
It would never be enough 
A miracle happened,
A surprise so out of the blue
I never saw it coming,
Never for a second, even knew.  
And now I know it will be okay
I will not give up, I will not give way
I am so grateful for your altruism
Because you saved my life today.





No comments:

Post a Comment