Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 136

"Are you planning on having children one day?"


        Well, I already have one, but you all know this.  Or at least the people who read my blog on a regular basis.  I have one boy, and technically a step-son, too.  My fiance and I talked about having more kids, and I do want a girl so bad.  I want my Skyelar Violet, but let's face it, I'm not guaranteed a girl, and I don't think I could handle anymore boys (LOL).  Our kids are old now, 9 and 10 1/2, and right now I am at the point where I'm asking myself, "Do I really wanna start all over again?"  Honestly, I don't.  It's hard.  I also can't have anymore kids at the moment due to the ovarian cysts, so, if it happens, it happens. But I don't think it's going to any time soon.   


No comments:

Post a Comment