Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 175

On Going to the Gym 


        I've been doing really well with going to the gym since I got my membership last week.  I went Friday, Monday and today.  I am still a little afraid to go on a weekend because I don't know how busy/crowded it will be. I've been doing 5 miles on the stationary bikes (with the comfy wider seats) in 20 minutes.  Then I go over to the special equipment where you do 12 reps of each one to work on strength, mostly with my arms.  I have no muscle in my arms and so much giggle LOL.  No classes yet... still kind of nervous about that.  I don't do well in groups.  I like having my ear buds in with my workout music on, so no one can bother me or make me feel anxious.  It's new, but I am hoping it will stick.  I am dedicated.  I ordered a new swim suit online yesterday, so I am excited to swim and water walk.  I think it's going to be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment