Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 179

"What is one of your most prized possessions?"

        I try not to be too materialistic, however, I do really love all my books and journals and stationary stuff. The full series of Gilmore girls DVDs. My gemstones and herbs. I'd be incredibly sad if I lost it all in some horrible accident, however, I know that most of it I could get again. The journals would be a little hard because those are filled with memories and stories from my life, but I could get more and just start over.
         But, I think, out of everything, the one thing I love most is this beautiful amethyst ring my grandmother gave me recently, that is from the 1920's and belonged to my Great, great grandmother.  It's too small to fit my finger, but I keep it safe because it meant so much to her and she wanted me to have it.  I have the most wonderful, generous grandmother in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment