Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 200

"Name a few bad habits of yours."

        Every once in a while I will smoke a cigarette. I consider myself lucky that I have the ability to smoke one and be okay for a few weeks or months before I want another one. I know a lot of people who can't put it back down, or just socially smoke, which I also tend to do.  But it's normally only one or two, and I am good for a while.
        I also pick my nose, and I don't even realize I am doing it. It's one the worst (and most disgusting) habits in the world, and the fact that I am oblivious to it, just makes it even worse.
        I eat when I am bored. Even if I am not hungry and possibly even full, I will keep eating just because I need something to do. It's such a bad habit. 
        I really need to find some better hobbies...

No comments:

Post a Comment