Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 204

Had a Bad Morning


        Can't get into the details, but let's just say I had a very important meeting with someone, sat around for over an hour waiting, in a busy place that I hadn't been to before, and they never showed up. Now, I have to wait until September. This put a serious downer on my entire day. This meeting has been giving me serious anxiety for the past week, and to have to wait almost two more months, just for them to (most likely) not show up again, is going to give me more unnecessary anxiety. Which makes no sense because I have nothing to be anxious about, and the person not showing up only makes them look bad.
        It's just the waiting that makes me anxious, and not knowing what to expect. I like to be prepared for stuff. Why can't people just be responsible adults and do what their supposed to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment