Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 225

"What name would your parents have named you if you were the opposite sex? Did they have a list of names for you?"

        I asked my mother this once, and she didn't remember any boys name they had picked out. She was pretty set on having a girl, so I don't know if they even bothered to pick any boys names out. I want to say I remember hearing something about the name Jordan, but that could easily be something totally different, and have nothing to do with me at all.
        My original name was to be Aubrey Jean, but two weeks before I was born, she changed it to Jessica Lynn because someone told her that Aubrey was a boys name (which it so isn't). My father once told me that he liked/wanted Aubrey or Courtney (bleh). 
        I do like the name Aubrey, but I don't know if it's just because I got stuck with the second most popular name in 1984 and Aubrey is more unique, and I also don't know that if they had named me Aubrey, if I would still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment