Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 229

"Are you self-aware?"


Self-Aware (adj) Aware of yourself as an individual or of your own being and actions and thoughts.         Synonym: self-conscious.

        I think I am about some things.  I am aware of my anxiety, I am aware of what I am feeling, however, I don't always know why I am feeling that way. Sometimes, I know it's because I have to do this, this and this today, or I have to see this person, so I am anxious. But sometimes, I have no idea why I am anxious.  I think I am going to start a diary of whenever I am feeling anxious and write down the reason, if I have one. That might help me keep track, and maybe give me a better understanding to what my triggers are. 
        When I am emotional about something, I tend to let my actions take over, and can sometimes, act like a lunatic. Other times, I shut down and stop talking for a while. I don't know which one is worse, but I know neither of these things are healthy. I really have to start taking control of my behavior, even when I don't feel like I have any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment