Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 231

"Do you like when people are protective over you?"

        You know, I don't really know. I never really had that growing up. The only person who has ever really been "protective" over me is Matt. My dad certainly wasn't the protective type, being an alcoholic, and my mom was a little protective, mostly when it came to boys, but she would stick up for me at times. But I've never been in a bad situation where I needed any kind of real protection... no, wait, that's not true. But nobody knew at the time that I needed protection, and the few that did told me that I was old enough to handle it on my own. Which in my case would have been to just kill that person, but don't worry, I obviously didn't.
        So, I guess, sometimes I do, and other times I feel like I can handle it on my own, but it depends on the situation and my current level of anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment