Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 241

"What are you doing for the next big holiday?"

      Define "big holiday." I wanted to go on a road trip to Maine for my 30th birthday, but since other things have come up, like a giant hole in our bedroom ceiling, having to seal the roof, and possible lawyers fees, I don't think we're going to be able to. We might take a weekend trip to the Adirondack's in October when the leaves turn. Autumn is my favorite season. Halloween my favorite holiday. I swear, one day I will be able to fit into one of those sexy witch costumes...
      Thanksgiving, we normally go to Matt's moms first, then to my Grandparent's house. However, this year, I'm not sure what's going to happen. We don't really have anything planned until it gets closer to that time, anyway. 
        It would be nice to spend one Christmas in Hawaii. Have a palm tree with lights and decorations. Just once, that would be pretty cool. When I become a NY Times Best Selling Author, that's what I'm going to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment