Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 244

"Do you have a set out path for your future yet?"

        Eh... not really. 
        I have ideas of what I want, but time is in flux and things can happen at any moment that could effect the outcome of my future. 
        I want to buy a house with Matt in the Avon/Caledonia/York area. Closer to Matt's work, where it's less populated and would probably be much easier for me to find a job I'm capable of doing. (NO customer service... like, ever.) I wanted to have another baby, but now, Matt and I are okay with not having anymore kids. Our kids are already 9 and 11, so I feel like they're too old now. If, by some miracle, I did get pregnant again, I'd be happy and keep it, but I'm not holding my breath. We tried for two years with no success. I have to stay on the birth control -- or as I call it; hormone control -- to stop the cysts from forming. Because I don't really need birth control; I can't get pregnant when I'm not on it, anyway. But, maybe, one day, it will happen. I'm leaving it up to the powers that be, the stars, the universe. Not going to worry about it or try for it again, because I'm only left disappointed and heartbroken. 
        Once our kids are off to college, I'd really like to travel. Around the country, around the world. Visit England, Ireland, Scotland, and France and Italy and Greece and Egypt and New Zealand. And travel to every single state in the USA, including Alaska and Hawaii, and send post cards home and take pictures and just... be free. That is my ultimate dream. Become a vagabond for a few years. And write all about it as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment