Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 250

"What is your opinion on drinking/drugs?"

        Well, I believe everything in moderation, unless it's something seriously addictive like heroin. Don't do heroin, ever. If it something you can have one time and not become instantly addicted to it, then it's okay. Oh, and legal. Don't do anything illegal. 
        Everyone knows how much I like a glass of wine here and there, but I'm lucky that I've never become addicted to alcohol, because it does run in my family. Even when I smoked cigarettes, I was not like most smokers. I was a stress smoker, mostly, and one pack would last me a month, unless I was sharing it, which I did a lot. 
        If you have an addictive personality, I wouldn't recommend doing anything. Because you never know if that one drink or one pill or one cigarette will break you. If you're like me and can have a glass of wine and a cigarette once a month with a friend, then you're fine. But wait until you're 21. It's really bad for your brain development if you don't... 

No comments:

Post a Comment