Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 259

"List five things you want to say to five different people right now."

  1. "I love you."
  2. "I miss you."
  3. "Things would start to get a lot better for you if you would only quit drinking."
  4. "You are not a good mother; you are a selfish, shallow, materialistic narcissist - and your child(ren) would be so much better off without you."
  5. "You know I love you, but it's never going to get better until you stop drinking the poison."
        I'm not going to say who these are meant for. Maybe friends, maybe family, maybe some people I used to know, and a few of those can actually be for more than one person. Number one is meant for (almost) everyone. But, none of them will ever read this, so it doesn't really matter. Some people might assume it's about them. Well, you know what they say when you assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment