Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 284

"Why did you decide to do this challenge?"


        I decided to do this challenge because I needed something to keep me writing every day, even if it's only a few sentences or a list or an idea. I think the fact that I've actually stuck with it for this long is pretty good, knowing my track record. I have a tendency to not finish what I start, i.e., ALL 27 STORIES ON MY LAPTOP. I have a really active imagination, and have some kick ass ideas for stories, and I always start them, but never get remotely close to finishing them.
        Aubrey Nightingale is the closest one I have to being complete, with 300+ pages and 96k+ words, but I struggle with it daily. I open it up and read and edit and delete and write more and edit and delete, and the process is seemingly endless.
        I will finish this challenge. On December 31, 2014, you will see my last post on this blog, and it will be a giant victory for Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment