Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 290

"What are some things you’re looking forward to next week/month."

        Halloween is coming up soon and I love Halloween. I love witches and apples and purple and the idea that the spirit world is open to us on that day, even though I have yet to see or meet a spirit. 
        Dylan has quite a few days off from school in November so that's a plus. I like when he's home. Thanksgiving is okay. Not my favorite holiday, Christmas is my second favorite next to Halloween. 

        I am not,however, looking forward to snow. And daylight savings ending. I hate when it gets dark at 4:30-5:00pm, because then I can't drive - because I am fucking blind, literally, even with glasses/contacts - and I like being able to do things with my kid after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment