Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 291

"Name an old song you still like."

        
        How old? I like old Christmas songs, like “Christmas Wrappings” and “Baby, It's cold outside”, which is really, really dirty for a song written in the 1940's. I also still love my old 90's music like BSB, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Sir Mix A Lot, and some 80's stuff too, like 99 Luft Balloons, Sweet Dreams, and SO MANY songs by Michael Jackson, George Michael, Phil Collins/Genesis, Journey, Air Supply, The Cure, Madonna, The Bangles and Starship. Michael Jackson was my childhood hero when I was about 6. My brother and I used to watch the freaky part claymation movie he did, Moonwalker, where he dances with rabbits and turns into a giant robot at the end. I saw parts of it on youtube a few years ago, after he passed, and I was like "What the fuck is this fuckery?!" It really is the trippiest movie when you're not 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment