Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 297

"Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?"


        It's so hard to chose.

  • Lauren Graham because she was Lorelai Gilmore, who is my idol in every way.
  • Matt Davis because he is beautiful and smart and funny and kind and goofy and just all around amazing. 
  • David Tennant because he's my favorite Doctor. 
  • Ian Somerhalder because Damon Salvatore. 
  • Leo Dicaprio because... Leo Dicaprio.
  • Paul Newman because he was so fucking hot in his day... 
  • Jennifer Lawrence because she's HILARIOUS! 
  • Kate Winslet because she just good in everything she does. 
  • Ellen DeGeneres even though she doesn't do much acting anymore, she is still amazing, and hilarious.
  • Emilia Clarke because I have a serious girl crush on her. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment