Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 306

Daylight Savings Ends 


        While I enjoy getting an extra hour to not sleep... And I like having the sun be out when I wake up, I do not enjoy the sun setting at 4:30 in the afternoon. I cannot drive in the dark. I am blind. Literally. If I didn't have glasses, my vision is 20/500. It's horrendous. I don't like not having the option of leaving my house after 5 o'clock. It's going to become very claustrophobic in here, very fast.
        And to top it off, if you want to give me serious anxiety that may result in a full blown panic attack, leave me hanging with no idea what's going on. Just get up and leave and not give me any information on the situation or what I need to do or where I need to be, or how your kid is getting home or to school tomorrow. Please, I REALLY LOVE NOT KNOWING. IT'S MY FAVORITE THING IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD. DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING, EVER AGAIN.
       #SARCASM
     

No comments:

Post a Comment