Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 310

"Is there drama in your life just now with friends and/or family? Write about it."


        Sometimes. It's never mine though, it's always someone else's. I hate drama and avoid it more than Fox News anchors avoid Ebola. And since it is not my drama, I don't think it would be fair to write about it on my blog. It's really none of my business, even though I get pulled into it when I just want to be far, far, FAR away from it.
        But it's hard when your fiance's ex wife is a brain dead, crack head, child abusing whore who should have died 16 years ago as the universe planned, but instead her mother sold her soul to Hades, and now the world has a gigantic fucking mess on it's hands, because not only is she still alive, but for some reason no scientist could ever identify, she decided breeding was a good idea and brought 3 horrible mistakes into the world, all of whom will end up dead from an overdose or killed by their pimp. We ALL know how this story is going to end just from the first few chapters. Seriously, why the doctors didn't immediately tie her tubes the minute she woke up from a 2 month coma, without judgement, is beyond me.
        But, oh, wait, it's not my drama... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment