Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 312

"Write about how you do your makeup/hair. Why do you do it that way?"
  
        I'm really not vain like a lot of people, so, I don't over do it. 
        I normally let my hair air dry, and sometimes straighten it. If I am freezing, I will blow dry it, but only if it's really fucking cold. My hair is pretty long (down to the middle of my back) so it takes FOREVER for it to blow dry, like 20-30 minutes, and I'd rather do other stuff while it air dries. It's naturally wavy/curly/denty, so a lot of the time, I will straighten parts of it and leave the rest wavy. If I use product, it's either leave in conditioner or heat protectant spray. I tried the coconut oil before, to make the waves not get frizzy, and though it looked pretty, my hair felt so gross and greasy. So I try to avoid that. It always ends up in a pony tail by the end of the night anyway, no matter what I do to it.
        Make up mostly consists of mascara, black eyeliner, and coco butter lip balm. Sometimes if I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, I will use a little cover up, but only under my eyes. If I wear eye shadow, I use purples or browns. I try to keep it as simple as possible. I wish I could use liquid eye liner because I do think it looks cool, but my hands are too shaky and it always gets messed up. Other than that, I don't wear much make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment