Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 318

"Are you happy with how you look?"

        No. But welcome to America, where women are judged soley on their appearence, regardless of how intelligent, wise, witty, clever, or good they are.
       My entire life, I have been made fun of because of my weight. I have allowed other people's opinion of me destroy my self-esteem and confidence. I have recently realized that this is the root of my anxiety. I am terrified of what people think of me. I am terrified they will think I am not good enough or pretty enough or thin enough. This is why I hate meeting new people, going out in public, having people stare at me like I am some kind of freak. 
        It has become my ultimate goal to one day stop giving a shit. Hopefully CBT will help me reach this goal, and I will no longer be afraid to tell everyone to fuck off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment