Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 323

"Who was your favorite character from any book."

        Oh, my god, you're killing me with all of these book questions! 
        I'm going to have to list a lot because I have SO many. And I've read so many books, that I cannot only pick one character... 
        The last book I read, and actually finished, was the last book in the Mara Dyer Trilogy. In those books, my favorite character would have to be Noah Shaw because he's funny and british and witty, and I like that.  
        In the Hobbit, my favorite character was Kili. 
        Lord of the Rings, I always had a soft spot for Samwise.
        The Giver my favorite character was Jonas, just because everyone else, besides the Giver himself, was ... very robotic. 
       In the Book Thief, I'd have to say I love the narrator, who is death. I'm not sure if he's considered a character or not, but I consider him to be.
       In the Harry Potter books, my favorite characters were (it's impossible to pick only one) Dumbledore, Sirius, Peeves, Luna Lovegood, Neville because he was kick ass in the last book, Fred and George, and, of course, Hagrid.
        In Twilight, Alice was my favorite. 
        In The Fault In Our Stars, my favorite characters was Augustus Waters. 
        In Outlander, Jamie, no doubt. 
        The Hunger Games, my favorite character was... Prim's cat. And Finnick, Cinna and Effie.
        I know I have more, but I can't think of anymore at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment