Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 328

"Your favorite music."

       I like all kinds of music, except for country, rap, and screaming death metal. The music is okay, it's the screaming that I hate. It's like nails on a chalkboard. How does that not hurt their throats?
      I like some pop and alternative and, I don't know, genre's are stupid and confusing. 
     John Mayer is my all time favorite {Dylan's middle name is Mayer...} I was obsessed with BSB when I was a teenager. I also love Florence + the Machine, Yuna, Toro Y Moi, Ed Sheeran, Sia, Bjork, Boyce Avenue, The Cinematic Orchestra, The Trans Siberian Orchestra (Christmas music!!), Coldplay, Colbie Caillat, Conor Oberst, Hans Zimmer, Murray Gold, Imogen Heap, Jason Mraz, Jem, Lily Allen, Lorde, MS MR, Sara Bareilles, Tove Lo, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment