Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 359

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(to those who celebrate it)

        Our family is not religious, but we've always celebrated Christmas, and I've always considered it a family holiday, where we show everyone how much we love and appreciate each other by giving gifts and eating a delicious meal together.
        But ever since I had Dylan, Christmas is not the same without him here, and this year, he's with his father. However, we are still going to celebrate it with Matt's son, and his mom, and later tonight we're going to my Grandparents house to exchange gifts and hang out with family and eat dinner, maybe.
        Dylan gets home on Sunday and we will have our own Christmas then. I am so excited. I love spoiling him with presents. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment