Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 360

Post Christmas Post 

        I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, no matter what you celebrate, if anything at all. We've only had part of our Christmas because Dylan doesn't get home until Sunday, but today was a good day. We woke up around 8 and Noah opened his gifts. I tried to stay up, but still having bronchitis and not feeling so well, I went back to bed around 10:30 and slept till 1. It felt great.
        I got up and got ready. Noah left around 3 and then Matt and I just kinda hung out until it was time to go to my Grandparents for dinner. Only time of year we get to eat prime rib roast, and it is so good. I could skip everything else, and just eat that. I tried to get everyone a small gift - Starbucks gift card for my one aunt, iTunes for my other aunt, pictures of Dylan for my Grandparents. My parents will get their gifts when Dylan gets back, not sure exactly when though.
        Overall, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment