Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 361

"List a few of your favorite movies."

        It's really hard for me to pick only "a few" movies because I have SO many, but I will try. And they are in no particular order. 
  1. Stardust -- I love this movie so much, and every time I watch it, it inspires me to write!
  2. Harry Potter -- all of them, except 4. I hated their hair in 4...
  3. Revolutionary Road -- this is one of those movies where you have to think about what's really going on, because it's one giant fucking allegory about how much society controls peoples lives.
  4. Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit movies
  5. The Neverending Story
  6. Meet The Robinsons -- one of the most underrated kids moves ever. Has one of the best messages for kids to learn. 
  7. Inception 
  8. P.S. I Love You - because Ireland, duh. And Gerald Butler's accent.
  9. The Hunger Games
  10. Iron Man -- Iron Man is my favorite superhero because he uses SCIENCE to become one, not "magic", even though I believe in magic too, science is still cooler!
  11. Avatar -- This is the only movie I have ever seen in IMAX 3D and it was fucking amazing.
  12. The Golden Compass 
  13. Titanic
  14. Jumper
  15. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium -- another amazing movie for kids.
  16. The Love Guru - Mariska Hargitay LOL Cheesy, but funny.
  17. Mean Girls
  18. Maleficent
  19. Mannequin 
  20. The Invention of Lying -- I love Ricky Gervais.
  21. Winter's Tale
  22. Radio Flyer
  23. Fried Green Tomatoes 
  24. Star Trek -- the new ones
  25. Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever - I LOVE GRUMPY CAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment